The MEAVISTA program is based on the Amsler Grid with additional advanced functions. It helps to check and monitor your vision for symptoms of Macular Degeneration (MD) and Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD). Symptoms are the presence of blurred areas and distorted view of objects. The Amsler Grid used in the MEAVISTA program is available with 3 different optional backgrounds.
After easy installation to your computer, this program helps to
– check your vision for the presence of a blurred area or an area with curved lines
– create an outline around a blurred area or an area with curved lines
– see the display of the previously performed check
– see changes and update the outline of an affected area
– see statistics of performed checks
An affected area can be marked with red dots and a blue outline that helps to see future changes of the affected area. This outline can easily be modified and updated according to any changes of the affected area.
Please note that this program does not replace an official eye test or eye exam. For eye tests or eye exams you must contact an eye physician.