This item from Lauren Tappan:
Drum roll please…the Triangle VisionWalk has raised over $61,863 to date! Thank you so much for your continued support! We have 17 days of fundraising left before this year’s VisionWalk! We’re in the homestretch of the 5th Annual Triangle VisionWalk!
Haven’t Signed up for VisonWalk yet? Register for the Triangle VisionWalk Today!
Here’s what you can do to help us reach our goal:
1. If you haven’t done so already, sponsor yourself!
2. Ask your spouse, significant other or partner to sponsor you.
3. Turn all of your loose change in dollars and send bring
them to the VisionWalk!
4. Give up your expensive lattes or weekly manicures and donate the money saved to your team.
5. Personalize your VisionWalk homepage. Individuals and teams who personalize their pages consistently raise significantly more money than those who do not.
6. Send out e-blasts encouraging your friends, family and business associates to visit your page and sponsor you.
7. If you sent an email once, send it again – people forget! Now’s the time!
8. Recruit team members and fundraising too!
9. Remember to thank everyone who supports you!
10. Whatever you do, have FUN while you are doing it and SMILE!
With only 17 days until the Walk I wanted to take this opportunity to recognize our top fundraising teams. They have done letter writing campaigns, encouraged their friends and families to visit their personal walk page, held personal fundraising events, and pounded the pavements for each and every dollar. THANKS for all that you do!
• Big Daddy’s Bunch (Team Captain, MarinBrinley) $16,277 raised to date!
• Janie’s Journey (Team Captain, Betsy Bradley) $5,000 raised to date!
• Gettin’ Jamie With It (Team Captain, Reston Mattox) $4,563 raised to date!
• Stormin’ Ormands (Team Captain, Jane Gardner) $3,155 raised to date!
• David Weekly Homes (Team Captain, Matt Hergenrader) $1,940 raised to date!
Bring it with you to the 5th Annual Triangle VisionWalk! Join the Team Spirit Contest.
This friendly competition will take place before the ribbon cutting ceremony on June 5th. The team with the most spirit will receive an award.
You can show your team spirit with matching team t-shirts, team hats or team banners, just to name a few ideas. The best part is – you are the judge! We will invite one person from each team to join us on stage for the voting process. The winner will be determined by applause. I encourage everyone to participate in the contest and be sure to cheer for your team!
I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, June 5th!
Join us at the Walk!
5th Annual Triangle VisionWalk
June 5, 2010
Lake Lynn Park
Registration starts at 9:00am
Walk begins at 10:00am