Foundation Fighting Blindness
Raleigh Vision Seminar
Please join the Foundation Fighting Blindness for a FREE informative seminar on age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, and related diseases. Leading doctors and specialists will be presenting information on the latest research advances and current treatments for these diseases as well as valuable information on vision enhancement and rehabilitation.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to get the latest groundbreaking information in your own backyard!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
9:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
(Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.)
McKimmon Conference and Training Center
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, NC 27695
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: the latest treatments and therapies
- Retinitis Pigmentosa and Other Inherited Retinal Diseases
- Retinal Research Advancements: the latest breakthroughs and clinical trials
- Genetic Testing and Counseling
- Community Resources & Services
EXPERT PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Sai H. Chavala, M.D., UNC School of Medicine
- Sachin Mudvari, M.D., Retina Associates, PC
- Kristy Lee, M.S., UNC Chapel Hill
- Timothy Schoen, Ph.D. Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Seema Garg, M.D., Ph.D., UNC Chapel Hill
Local low vision organizations will be onsite to demonstrate their products and services and a complimentary continental breakfast will be provided.
For more information or to register call 800-781-1222 or visit www.FightBlindness.org/RaleighSeminar. Seating is limited so register today for this free informative seminar!
Recommended by Lauren Tappan